When school rolls around, it’s a good time for all of us to improve our own education – starting with Sex Ed! We might not be able to teach you algebra, but Fantasy Gifts can definitely school you on some sex ed terms!
Just because you’ve aged out of school doesn’t mean you’re too old to learn something new. What better time to learn a new sexual technique or two than when the kids are back in school and you have an empty house during the day. We’ll be providing you with Sex Ed 101 – basic tips and knowledge presented by Doc Johnson School of Doc. Let’s start your education with a dictionary of basic terms:
- BDSM (acronym) Bondage and Discipline, Dominance and Submission, Sadism and Masochism.
- Ben-Wa Balls (noun) Small weighted balls that strengthen and tighten kegel muscles, ultimately leading to more powerful orgasms.
- Butt Plug (noun) A pleasure product used to enlarge and relax the anus by stimulating the multiple nerve endings to get ready for anal sex, or worn alone for pleasure. Also referred to as an Anal Plug.
- Cock Ring (noun) Offered in a range of sizes, materials and even with vibration, cock rings fit around the penis creating a longer-lasting, firmer erection by reducing the blood flow from your member. Also referred to as a C-Ring.
- Dildo (noun) A phallic shaped pleasure product that includes balls and a base, such as a suction cup, used to penetrate the vagina or anus.
- Dong(noun) A pleasure product shaped like the shaft of a penis, that most commonly features heavy-veined detailing and no balls, used to penetrate the vagina.
- Masturbators (noun) Specifically designed to stroke your member just right, these male pleasure products are most commonly used for masturbation, offering an amazing feel with textures that stimulate and please penile nerve endings.
- Penis Extension (noun) A phallic-like sleeve that offers extended length and girth to a man’s penis for deeper penetration and increased satisfaction during intercourse.
- Penis Pump (noun) This male enhancement tool helps draw blood flow to the penis, increasing size and sexual satisfaction for bigger, thicker erections.
- Prostate Massager (noun) A pleasure product featuring a curved design that is specifically designed to stimulate the male prostate gland (p-spot). This massager can be used for masturbation, foreplay or during intercourse.
- Pussy Pump (noun) Draws blood flow to the clitoris and labia by use of suction for increased arousal and sensitivity.
- Strap-On (noun) A dildo or phallic shaped pleasure product attached to a harness, used for vaginal or anal penetration by both men and women.
- Vibrator (noun) A vibrating pleasure product most commonly used by women for clitoral or g-spot massage during masturbation, but is also used during foreplay, sexual intercourse or even anal play
Originally published 8/23/2019, updated 9/1/2020.