Anal Delights Plug Set
Anal Delights Plug Set from Evolved Novelties. Explore your anal fantasies with the booty training kit that gives you three steps to satisfying backdoor pleasure! Start small with the first size using plenty of lubricant and slip the tapered tip in slowly, allowing your body to get used to the extraordinary feeling before going deeper or bigger. Enjoy one of the most erotic and sensitive erogenous zones on the body at your own pace, satisfying that unique craving – and sending your orgasms over the top! Clean with Toy Cleaner and a hot water rinse.
- 3 piece jelly anal plug set
- Graduated sizes for anal training
- Anal stimulation for intense pleasure
- Tapered tip for easy entry
- Use with plenty of lubricant
- Curved stoppers for safety and navigation
- Made from soft & pliable TPR rubber
- Small Plug Dimensions: Length: 2.1”, Depth: 1.12”, Width: 1.12”
- Medium Plug Dimensions: Length: 2.6”, Depth: 1.4”, Width: 1.4”
- Large Plug Dimensions: Length: 3.3”, Depth: 1.64”, Width: 1.64”
- Weight: Under .5 lb (3.7 oz)
- Latex & phthalate free
- Waterproof & submersible
Why Use Anal Plugs?
Anal Plugs can be used by both men and women. Anal plugs have tapered ends which are inserted into the anus. They have a bulbous shaft that will fill your anus! Anal play is fun because your anus has many sensitive nerve endings. It’s also the pathway to the P-Spot. The P-Spot is very similar to the G-Spot, not always easy to find but so worth the effort! You can use them during submissive play, wear them in public, and engage in some DP action by wearing one during vaginal penetration. Butt plugs can also be used to stretch your anus. We suggest starting with a small plug and working your way up to larger plugs or gaping plugs. A trainer kit is ideal as it will have three or more different sized plugs.
Most anal plugs have a flared base to prevent it from going too far into the anus. Anal plugs come in a variety of materials including TPE, ABS, silicone or even glass. Remember to always use an anal lubricant when using a butt plug. Plugs should be clean before or after use with either soap and warm water or toy cleaner.