Bump N Groove Anal Plug
Bump N Groove Anal Plug from Evolved Novelties. Put your booty in high rotation with a butt-pleasing combination of vibes and spin! The top two bulbs on this silky-smooth silicone shaft rotate in 3 rump-jumping speeds while earth-shaking vibrations tease your back door. You can enjoy each sensation separately or mix them together for a body-melting big O. Use the remote for hands-free play or give it to your partner to take control as far as 30’. Experience the orgasms of your fantasies, even underwater as it’s completely submersible. Clean with Toy Cleaner and hot water. .
- Bulby rotating vibrating butt plug
- Perfect for intermediate to advanced anal play
- Achieve more powerful orgasms
- Rigid bulbed shaft – top two bulbs rotate
- Powerful motor in rotating head
- 3 rotating speeds
- 10 vibrating speeds & functions
- 30’ remote range
- Remote operates functions separately
- Toy control operates functions together
- Made from creamy smooth silicone
- Detail made from ABS plastic
- Chrome finished control panel on toy
- Wide, ergonomic safety base
- LED light in button when in use
Why Use Anal Plugs?
Anal Plugs can be used by both men and women. Anal plugs have tapered ends which are inserted into the anus. They have a bulbous shaft that will fill your anus! Anal play is fun because your anus has many sensitive nerve endings. It’s also the pathway to the P-Spot. The P-Spot is very similar to the G-Spot, not always easy to find but so worth the effort! You can use them during submissive play, wear them in public, and engage in some DP action by wearing one during vaginal penetration. Butt plugs can also be used to stretch your anus. We suggest starting with a small plug and working your way up to larger plugs or gaping plugs. A trainer kit is ideal as it will have three or more different sized plugs.
Most anal plugs have a flared base to prevent it from going too far into the anus. Anal plugs come in a variety of materials including TPE, ABS, silicone or even glass. Remember to always use an anal lubricant when using a butt plug. Plugs should be clean before or after use with either soap and warm water or toy cleaner.