Gender X True Blue
Gender X True Blue from Evolved Novelties. This ultra-smooth silicone toy thrusts and vibrates with two 10-speed motors that work together for a truly extraordinary experience. A textured, thrusting long shaft tapers to a rounded gently sloped head while the handle features a vibrating mini-thrust tip on one end and a saucy flipper on the other. The satisfying ‘T’ shape fits beautifully in the hand with curves and planes offering delicious possibilities – all controlled by one simple button. Water submersible for bath or shower time, rechargeable & easy to clean.
- Thrusting, vibrating T-shape
- 10 vibrating / thrusting speeds & functions
- Motors work together
- Textured, thrusting shaft, .25″ thrust distance
- T-shape for easy control & navigation
- Easy to use 1-button control panel
- Blue LED illuminates button when in use
- Made from ultra-smooth silicone
- Detail made from rose gold-finished ABS plastic
- Height: 5.34”, Depth: 4.18″, Width: 1.52″
- Insertable Length 4.16″, Insertable Diameter 1.25″
- Weight: Under .5 lb (4.2 oz)
- Phthalate & latex free
- Waterproof & submersible
- Rechargeable, USB cable included
Insertable Length: 4.16″
Why Use Anal Plugs?
Anal Plugs can be used by both men and women. Anal plugs have tapered ends which are inserted into the anus. They have a bulbous shaft that will fill your anus! Anal play is fun because your anus has many sensitive nerve endings. It’s also the pathway to the P-Spot. The P-Spot is very similar to the G-Spot, not always easy to find but so worth the effort! You can use them during submissive play, wear them in public, and engage in some DP action by wearing one during vaginal penetration. Butt plugs can also be used to stretch your anus. We suggest starting with a small plug and working your way up to larger plugs or gaping plugs. A trainer kit is ideal as it will have three or more different sized plugs.
Most anal plugs have a flared base to prevent it from going too far into the anus. Anal plugs come in a variety of materials including TPE, ABS, silicone or even glass. Remember to always use an anal lubricant when using a butt plug. Plugs should be clean before or after use with either soap and warm water or toy cleaner.