Hard Honey for Men
Hard Honey for Men Male Sexual Performance Enhancement.
How to Take:
Take one Honey pack one hour before intercourse to help maximize performance.
Honey can also be used on a regular basis to maintain optimal conditions of readiness.
Take Honey on hour apart from taking other supplements or medication.
H ultra Sexual Enhancement H Enhanced Performance H Increased Stamina
Serving Size: 20000
Last Long 7 Days
Tribulus Terrestris, Lyco-pene, L-arginine, Diamana Leaf, Guarana, Yohimbe, Maca, Vitamin-B12, Vitamin-C, Vitamin-D3, Zinc Oxide
*** Daily Value Not Established
1 Serving per container
Serving Size: 1 Packet (15g)
Calories per serving 50
Amount/serving % daily value*
Total Fat 0g 0%
Sodium 15mg 1%
Total Carbohydrate 11g 4%
Total Sugars 9g
Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, added sugars, vitamin D, Calcium, Iron, and potassium.
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Consult a physician if you have health issues or undesirable effects.
Store in a cool and dry place.
Taking any other medication is not recommended and should be avoided.
Do not take more than one pack every 60 hours.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Made in USA
Keep away from children and prohibited to be used by persons under the age of 18.
We are not the makers of these pills. Each herbal enhancer has different effects for different individuals based on work habits, body type and size, age, daily activities, lifestyle, and even food! We recommend starting with a sample pill if you do not know or have not tried these before. This is why there are different kinds of pills in the market.
Try these steps if pills don’t work:
- Add one extra hour to the recommended hour(s) that the pill must be taken prior to the activity.
- Take pills on an almost empty stomach and eat very lightly afterward.
- If you have a full stomach, there will be more blood circulating in your digestive system rather than where you need it to be during the intercourse.
- Drink lots of water, 12 to 25 ounces at least.
- Foreplay is very important, longer foreplay prepares the body and increases blood circulation.
- Don’t stress about it!
- Relax the muscles! Stiff muscles will reduce the blood flow which leads to premature ejaculation.
- These are only suggestions and not medical advice and should be treated only as suggestions.
For more male enhancements, click here.