AfterGlow Cleansing Tissues
AfterGlow Cleansing Tissues. You have just discovered the most convenient, Made in the USA, guess proof and effective way to clean yourself, your partner and sanitize your pleasure accessories. So before and after sex, post yoga class cat wash, on a plane or camping, refresh, calm and sanitize your skin and surroundings. AfterGlow cleansing tissues for Intimate Fitness™ are your new best friend. AfterGlow intimate cleansing tissues are pH balanced and soothingly gentle to clean, refresh and restore sensitive skin. Manufactured in an FDA certified facility.
AfterGlow Cleansing Tissues for Intimate Fitness™
- Gentle, moisturizing and pH balanced for intimate skin
- Cooling and calming on skin
- Excellent at removing odor and lube from body and personal massagers
- The most trusted and convenient way to clean any type of personal massager
- Convenient tissue format allows a quick, effective cat wash
- Offers a lint free clean
- Scented with Bergamot essential oils – a natural deodorant
- No parabens, alcohol, perfume, glycerine or dyes
- With medical grade chlorhexidine gluconate (CHG) and dehydroacetic acid
- Resealable pack contains 20 pre-moistened tissues
- Loved by lovers, trusted by toys
What is a Toy Cleaner?
No one likes to think about infections when they’re thinking about sex. But if you don’t regularly clean your toys, you risk transmission of STD’s and viruses. Whether you’re using your toy solo or with a partner, you should always clean your toy thoroughly before and after each use. Why clean before? Because even if your toy is fresh out of the box or in your nightstand drawer, it is still coming into contact with unknown germs and pathogens. During use, your body’s natural secretions can quickly become a breeding ground for germs. And if you’re sharing your toys with a partner, its particularly important to focus on cleaning after use.
Why should you use a Toy Cleaner?
We always tell our customers if nothing else, you can always wash your toys with soap and water. However, to truly disinfect your adult toy, you should be using a toy cleaner. Soap can dry out certain materials which can result in microscopic cracks in the surface. Those can quickly become a haven for germs and viruses. Toy cleaner is specifically formulated to work with adult toys, whether they are silicone, ABS, TPE, glass or latex.
The nature of adult toys can make them more difficult to clean. Silicone lubricants adhere to the surface of your toys and does not rinse off well with water. Rechargeable and battery operated toys should never be submersed in water. Using a mild cleanser designed specifically for a sex toy is the best way to ensure functionality and longevity.