Hitachi Magic Wand Mini
Hitachi Magic Wand Mini is your favorite Magic Wand by Hitachi in a new, mini, rechargeable form. IMini Magic is a petite powerhouse, a quiet battery operated massager with 6 vibration functions. Born into such a famous family, this little wand has quite a reputation to uphold. Challenge accepted. Offering big power, multiple speeds, and unsurpassed quality, the full featured Magic Wand Mini is more than simply a smaller sibling, it is here to create a legacy all its own. Powered by a rechargeable battery, the Mini’s 6,000rpm brushless motor delivers those magical deep, rumbly vibrations that all Magic Wands are known for. Meanwhile, its soft, Silicone head and flexible neck provide a smooth, comfortable massage. Compact enough for travel, but powerful enough to be your MVP, the Magic Wand MiniI offers up to 2.5 hours of cordless use on a full charge. And the intuitive buttons keep you in complete control of its three intensity levels. One try and you will find out what makes this long awaited addition to the Magic Wand family so special.
- Authentic, compact version of the famous Magic Wand Massager.
- Rechargeable battery with 2 to 5 hour run time on full charge.
- Three power levels going up to 6,000 RPM.
- Soft Silicone head and flexible neck.
- Famous deep, rumbly vibrations.
- Powerful, brushless motor and intuitive controls.
- 1 year warranty.
- Power source: 100 up tp 240 Volts electrical outlet.
- Brushless motor.
- Three speeds: approximately 3500rpm, 5000rpm, 6000 rpm.
- Bulk weight approximately 9.7 ounces.
- Dimensions approximately 9.6 inches in length, 1.9 inches head diameter.
- Cord length 6 feet.
- ETL listed – proof of product compliance with North American safety standards.
- Registered with the FDA as a medical device.
- Magic Wand Mini features a Silicone head and flexible neck to reach all those tight angles.
- Compact size.
- Cordless power.
- Great for travel, discreet and shower friendly.
- Dimensions overall length 6 inches.
Did you know the Hitachi Magic Wand turned 50 years old in 2018? There are some classics that just keep getting better with age!
And try our whole line of Hitachi products!